Monday, January 14, 2008

new year - slow start

Sorry to be so slow about posting anything useful, funny or dumb. Blogging is an art and as such needs time to ferment and distill. So, here goes...a sparkling wine full of useful tit-bits (steady Geoff!).

If you are an Anglican blogger you may be interested in joining this little on-line group which has been set up by Dave Walker (AKA the Cartoon Church). Anglican-bloggers hopes to draw together some disparate blogging addicts into a tidy pile. I joined and so far nothing terrible has happened to me...

Those of you Anglicans who are busy emerging might also like to join Anglimergent (yes it's really true a group is there for you). I was in a joining mood so joined that one too. Again nothing bad has happened and I don't feel I have compromised by joining both Christian blogging networks at the same time. Yet.

If anyone has any useful websites they would like to recommend do pass on info and any details and I will post them up here.

Happy new year!

No comments: