Thursday, February 01, 2007

Stick bun Competition



As promised here are the top 3 winning entries:

3rd Simon Dunn:

to the tune of Jingle Bells

Sticky Bun Sticky Bun
I would like to win
Join the jelly in my belly
Cake is not a sin.

2nd Sarah Jarvis:

I am writing to you as Mother Superior od the Almighty-Sticky-Bun-Order or ASBO for short. We believe that the Sticky Bun is the best. If far out does every other baked product known to man. Here at ASBO we rely on the sticky bun as our daily source of strength, and unfortunately we are experiencing an all-time low in out stock, causing some rather anti-social behaviour from some of our sisters. I plead with you to send as many stick buns as you can spare - without them I really don't know what damage the ASBO nuns will do.

Thank you and may the blessing of the Sticky Bun be upon you.

Yours FAITHfully

M.S. Jarvis ASBO.

AND THE WINNER IS:


Anna Pennington (Aged 10):

I would like a stick bun because it is not very fattening for me. Because I eat veg and fruit. I try to maintain a healthy diet. Another reason is that I was able to explain to my teacher what hermeneutics meant. I am deprived because on the way home from school we used to go the bakery but now it is shut FOREVER!! So I can't have cake any more.

---------------------------------------


A clear an worthy winner I feel!

No comments: